Leaflet distribution is a direct marketing tool that contacts the end customer directly. If done right, leaflet distribution has a lot of benefit and can bring a lot of new customers to a business, which is the main purpose of marketing itself.
We strongly believe that it's not all about design but attitude too. If you look for a clients oriented campaign, we have what to offer.
Visit us at our office or discuss your ideas with our customer care via phone or e-mail!
Download our new application and be up to date with everything in your campaign.
Monday - Saturday
8:30 AM - 5:30 PM
Monday - Friday
9 AM - 6 PM
11 AM - 5 PM
Phone: +44 19 1245 7870
Fax: +44 19 1245 7875
73 Warner Rd,
UK, London SE5 9NE
See the map:
Basic principles of manufacturing layout leaflets
Leaflets long and firmly took its place among the promotional products. They are stable in high demand and are popular not only among the companies that advertise their goods, but also among consumers.
Cost Flyer Design – value is not fixed, and can vary widely. Usually, promotional workshops or studios that are engaged in designing and printing flyers, offer their customers two options of starting material.
1. Design of leaflets directly to a company that will continue to print. The advantage of this proposal is that the layout of the brochure will meet all your needs and requirements. Drawback – it cost increase due to the work of the designer.
2. Design customer develops itself and then gives it to print. In this case, the cost will be minimal design leaflets, but there are pitfalls. Flyers are in most cases with the advertising purposes, and if it does not work, and its printing is meaningless. And with independent design of very frequent situations.
If the design is developing a professional, then the occurrence of the negative aspects minimized, because he is interested in his work has brought results.
Leaflets for stands – especially models:
1. Passing the stand with the information a person decides for a second. This fact requires the leaflets have a noticeable appearance. It should attract attention, even if around a lot of other information.
2. Provide information visually, so it is desirable to make it clear the approximate contents of the text part.
These two conditions are most often affected by the fact whether the advertising is effective and will bring desired results.
Create a layout – machinery
– Selection of colors. It is important to keep proportion and make the layout attracts attention, but at the same time not irritate his motley. The best option, especially for small leaflets, is the use of no more than 3 colors.
The less saturated color leaflets, the less attention it attracts to itself. Not recommended for use in black and white design, because it is perceived as a background. However, the different shades of the same color can look very advantageous. Especially in the case where there is an emphasis on the bright part. Aggressive colors should be used with caution – they may have a dampening effect.
– Graphic design. Basically leaflets are small, due to the volume of the text is unlikely to get back fit. If this is done, the client did not read until the middle. He would be just too lazy to read.
That is why the leaflets contain illustrations and diagrams. It is very important that they are clear to the consumer. Of course, unless the advertisement plays on contrasts and intentionally making a drawing or photo incomprehensible. But this approach is very complex and requires a detailed and careful study.
– The text part. Should not be fresh and dry. If the leaflet will not contain any graphics, you can select it in large print text. In addition, a good effect can give bright, eye-catching headlines.
Thus, the cost of design leaflets actually directly proportional to what you want to see in the final. Furthermore, it can be corrected in various ways.
However, if you want to leaflet actually worked on the development of your business, then charge professional flyer design. The price that should not play a decisive role, because the money invested will return as soon as the advertisement starts.
Creating a flyer – a fascinating and thought-out action. It is important that leaflet attracted attention and gave marketing results, and this can be achieved, following a few simple rules. One of the main rules is that first of all in the eyes of consumers should throw the essence and purpose of the promotional offer. Simply put, if there is an advertising clothes, then on the leaflet should be a clear silhouette of jackets, coats, jackets and the like, as well as informative labels in large print to immediately attract the attention of a potential customer. A clear pattern, confirming the word, clearly visible even from a distance, increases the chances of an impact on the consumer. The key phrase can be located in the middle of the leaflets, so the bottom or top – it does not matter is important, and its location is selected according to the designer’s idea.
Leaflet shall contain a concise and very clear text to again maximize impact on the minds of consumers. It is noticed that complicated and elaborate phrases cause irritation and are not stored. Phrase should sound in the affirmative, without the use of repulsive particles “not” and denied the word “no.” General message advertising text to properly leaflets always positive, clear and simple for virtually everyone.
Properly designed leaflet necessarily attractors or, quite simply, enticing information. This item allows you to further attract the customer’s attention to the point of the ad and show the profitability of advertising offers. For example, the magical appeal has the word “discount” or the phrase “price reduction”, as well as other useful and important information to a potential customer. In this well-used fonts prominent, often with different color palettes in relation to the basic advertising text.
Leaflet must be compact, to the person who received it on the street, could not folding and crumpling, put a flyer in your pocket or small handbag. At the same time, flyers, direct mail, and can have a standard A4 format. However, the most optimal size for leaflets handed out on the streets, is a quarter of A4.
Leaflet should have some value that will allow a person to keep it to yourself. To do this leaflet tend to place important information that can be useful to the consumer. This scheme can be underground, a list of important phone numbers, addresses and the like. When you create a flyer and take into account the color palette. It should be bright, but not garish. Small format flyers does not involve a large range of colors, and sometimes even black and white flyer, well established, is able to attract the consumer’s attention among the motley advertising printing. Compliance with all of these rules will create an effective flyer, which the success of any campaign.